Sunday 8 March 2009

Listen to Lady Wisdom for Life

What one outstanding feature would attract you to something? Possibility of more money? Possibility of a better job? What if the value on offer was to experience real fulfilling life? Would that be more valuable than money, fame or possessions? Like no other commodity or value available in all the world wisdom is the quality that guarantees enriching, enjoyable and encouraging existence. Wisdom turns empty lives to exciting ones. Wisdom turns problems into opportunities. Wisdom sees light where others see darkness. Available on diligent request, wisdom invites you to join her to make the most of life’s journey.

Blessed the man, blessed the woman, who listens to me, awake and ready for me each morning, alert and responsive as I start my day's work. When you find me, you find life, real life, to say nothing of God's good pleasure. (Proverbs 8:34, 35)


Safe Journey
Shalom

No comments: